As of Dec 17, 2013
Thank you for your interest in school shows from Education Arts Canada. Please note the following policies and feel free to contact us should you have any questions or concerns whatsoever.
1. ALL PAYMENTS are to be made payable to Education Arts Canada by cheque. Deposits are due within 7 days of booking. Balance of invoice is due on the day of the performance unless prior arrangements have been made with our office.
2. TOTAL CANCELLATION of a booking must be made at least 90 school days prior to the performance. Cancellation after this time will require full payment of your contract amount. Cancellation before this time will forfeit your deposit. If you cancel after signing your confirmation but before paying your deposit, you are still liable for payment of the deposit indicated on your confirmation form.
3. PERFORMERS and PROMOTION: This in-school show features wonderful performers, trained personally by Judy & David, however, it does NOT include a performance by Judy & David, themselves. Please do not advertise or infer that Judy & David will be coming to your school, so as not to disappoint your students.
4. PERFORMANCE SPACE: The production will provide all necessary equipment, however, we will require full, uninterrupted use of your school gym or auditorium for the duration of our set-up, performance, and take-down. Specific times will be discussed with your school closer to your show date (generally, beginning one hour prior to show time until 45 minutes after show time). Bells and announcements should be turned off from the gym/auditorium during the show. The performers will not perform in any space which threatens their physical safety (for example, a stage that is falling apart or wet and slippery, exposed electrical wiring, etc.).
5. COPYRIGHT: Schools may not videotape or otherwise record the performance without the prior written consent of Education Arts Canada. Any audio CDs provided to the school MAY NOT be copied in any way. Teacher’s guides may be freely downloaded, printed, copied and distributed within the school only – and only in connection with a school who has legitimately purchased one of our programs.