Join Our Team!
As one of Canada’s largest, most respected presenters of touring educational theatre, our productions are an exciting, prestigious addition to your resumé. Our professional team is always paid and has the privilege of presenting shows to tens of thousands of appreciative audience members in some of the country’s most beautiful venues such as the 1125 seat historic Sanderson Centre in Brantford, Ontario (pictured).
Please note: Some position(s) are with our production partner, All Together Now Corporation, and are posted courtesy of Education Arts Canada. All Together Now is one of Canada’s largest producers of curriculum-related concerts and theatrical events.
Now Hiring: Tech Director / Driver
Education Arts Canada’s production partner, All Together Now Corporation, is seeking an experienced sound tech for their upcoming in-school “MathJam” tour. The ideal candidate will:
- Live in the Toronto area with the ability to start work early
- Have excellent knowledge of the Behringer X32 board
- Be familiar with Qlab software running on Apple
- Have experience with wireless microphones and in-ear monitor systems (especially Sennheiser)
- Have an excellent, safe driving record
- Be able to pass a vulnerable services sector police check for working in schools
- Dress RehearsalNov 19
- Tour DatesNov 20-22,25-29
- Dec 2-6
- Pay will be discussed in person. We are a non-union shop doing small non-profit shows in schools. That said, our pay is very competitive among other similar organizations. Please contact us for more information about remuneration.
Future opportunities for growth:
- If successful, we will likely offer the candidate a position as our head sound technician for a major theatrical tour from Feb-May 2020.
To apply, please forward resume ASAP to email@example.com
Now Hiring: Program Consultant
Help us change the world, one outstanding school performance at a time!
Education Arts Canada is a not-for-profit organization and a Canadian leader in touring educational musical theatre. Our programs are among the very best in the field and reach close to 100,000 students and teachers per year. We are seeking an extraordinary individual to join our team and help us use the power of the arts to inspire, engage and enlighten the next generation.
Start Date: Can be negotiated. Late August or early September Position: Independent Contractor Program Consultant
Location: Our office in a private home in Thornhill, ON
Compensation: Commission of 20-25% of bookings with a minimum guarantee of $15 per hour (against commission). Our top Program Consultants are currently earning in the range of $40 – $50 or more per hour.
Hours: Negotiable. Typically 10:00am to 4:00pm, Monday to Friday. School holidays are off.
Job Description: Using Education Arts Canada’s extensive database, our Program Consultants contact schools in a designated area to promote our in-school and in-theatre musicals that support and enhance school curriculum. You will work with educators to find the right EAC program for their needs and help them through the process of attending one or more of these powerful, fun educational experiences.
- energetic, enthusiastic person who shares our vision of the importance of musical theatre and arts-based educational opportunities
- excellent telephone manner essential
- good organizational skills and basic computer skills
- can work independently but also enjoys a team atmosphere
- previous sales experience preferred
- good connections or experience in the Toronto educational community is a huge bonus
To apply, please forward resume, by August 16th, noting office and/or sales experience to Sylvia Callaghan at firstname.lastname@example.org
New positions will be posted here. Cast and crew positions are also usually posted on the following sites:
- The following Facebook groups (join them to see our posts)